We value innovative, integrated learning - with a student centred learning approach. Using digital tools, technology, hands-on activities and leadership skills, to develop independent, self-directed learners prepared for lifelong success.
FIND OUT MORE!
- We follow the Ontario Curriculum with real-world applications.
- Individualized plans are developed for each student in each subject area, (Math, Language, Science, Social Studies). The plan is created to meet and challenge each student at their level and abilities. This means, your child can be working at a variety of grade levels in different subject areas.
- Additional topics include, Community, Leadership, and Junior Entrepreneurship.
- At Aim, we incorporate daily mindfulness programming.
- Students use technology to enhance, advance, and strengthen concepts.
- Students will develop independent work ethic, organization, time management, and problem solving skills through in-class and real-life experiences.
- Muchness Experience (ME Time)- Students have the opportunity to explore their interests and passions in the classroom and in the community.
- The health curriculum will be presented to students at the discretion of parents.